When the Web.com Small Business Forum travels to those cities, SMBs can attend the free breakfast forums and get practical tips on integrating their website, SEO, social media, eCommerce, and mobile activities to generate leads and grow their business.
With online marketing such a competitive space for business owners, every little bit of advice can help them maximize their Internet presence and drive traffic and sales to their business.
At the forums, attendees get real-world insights on the following topics:
- What are the most important elements of a great website?
- What’s the best way to increase traffic to my website?
- How do I know if my website is working for my business?
- How do I market successfully on Google, Facebook, and Twitter?
So if you’re ready to boost your online success, make plans to attend the Web.com Small Business Forum when it comes to your city!
Register here for the free forums in May:
- Athens, Georgia, on Friday, May 3* . . . Web.com Speaker: Debbi Lechner, VP of Marketing
- Dallas (Irving), Texas, on Thursday, May 16 . . . Keynote Speaker: D.A. Weibring, PGA Champions Tour Player
- Greenville, South Carolina, on Monday, May 20* . . . Keynote Speaker: Bobby Hitt, Secretary of Commerce
- Potomac (Bethesda), Maryland, on Thursday, May 30* . . . Keynote Speaker: Ike Leggett, Montgomery County Executive
*As a bonus for the Athens, Greenville, and Potomac forums, each attendee receives 2 free tickets to the local Web.com Tour golf event: the Stadion Classic at UGA, the BMW Charity Pro-Am Presented by SYNNEX Corporation, and the Mid-Atlantic Championship, respectively.
If you know small business owners who might benefit from attending the forums, please share the registration links with them. Thanks for spreading the word!