Women business owners are a strong and important segment of America’s entrepreneurs, as the State of Women-Owned Businesses survey conducted by Web.com and the National Association of Women Business Owners shows. You’ll read about that study and more in this ebook, which Web.com created especially for women business owners. In this ebook, you’ll learn what’s going on with women business owners in a variety of areas, from their expectations for their businesses in the coming year to how well they’re doing in terms of finding financing and growing their businesses. You’ll also learn about opportunities in government contracting and marketing to women on mobile devices.
eBook Table of Contents
- The State of Women-Owned Businesses, 2013
- Women Losing Out in Race for Government Contracts
- Getting Personal: Is Your Family Really Supporting Your Business?
- Women Take Flight as Angel Investors
- Getting Personal: Is the Multitasking Myth Hurting Your Productivity?
- More Women Business Owners Hit $10 Million Milestone
- Getting Personal: Are You a Victim of Nice Girl Syndrome?
- Women Step Up as Mobile Users, Customers