Check out this week’s Friday Roundup for tips and ideas to help grow your business.
- Are your sales stagnating? Read How to Upsell and Cross-Sell for Bigger Profits, by Rieva Lesonsky, to learn a simple way you can increase your sales without adding new customers.
- If you’re trying to reach C-level execs, maybe you need to get moving. Rieva’s Want to Reach Executive Decision-Makers? Go Mobile will tell you what you need to know.
- Looking for a hot market? If you own a travel business, you need to know what baby boomers want to go these days. Read Rieva’s 7 Ways Your Travel Business Can Profit From Baby Boomers to get the scoop.
- Employees are feeling the itch to switch—jobs, that is. How can you keep your team satisfied? Are You Taking Steps to Improve Employee Retention, by Maria Valdez Haubrich, to learn what matters most to your team and get ideas for offering what they desire.
- Crowdfunding is in the news, but is it really the answer to small business owners’ financing prayers? Read Karen Axelton’s Small Business Owners Wary of Crowdfunding to find out.
- If the hands-on aspect of dealing with various social networking sites is driving you nuts, read Monika Jansen’s post, Automate Online Marketing and Stay Organized With IFTTT, to learn about a cool time-saving solution.
- You’ve probably heard about gamification, but how can it help your marketing? Read 5 Ways to Add Gamification Elements to Your Marketing Efforts this post by Monika Jansen to find out.