How can you attract new customers, retain existing clients and drive sales? By marketing your business, of course. But for busy small business owners, marketing is typically a top challenge, especially on a tight budget. Finding time for marketing is hard enough, not to mention trying to stay on top of the latest marketing trends, tips and tools.
That’s why Web.com has compiled this ebook. 11 Must Know Marketing Trends for 2014 will get you up to speed on the crucial marketing trends no small business can afford to ignore in the coming year. Armed with this knowledge, you’ll know where to focus your efforts and be able to stay one step ahead of the competition, both big and small.
- Consumers expect more from your business
- Visual marketing is on the rise
- Mobile marketing is going mainstream
- SoLoMo is speeding up
- Content marketing keeps getting more diverse
- Paid advertising is picking
- Video marketing will get bigger (and shorter)
- Google+ will go big...really.
- Social sharing will drive SEO
- It’s getting complicated for marketers
- Simplicity sells