It’s been about a month since our last Women In Business round-up.
The latest update features 50 articles, with the following prevailing themes:
- Varying Perspectives on Sheryl Sandberg and Leaning In
- Contributions from various Women Grow Business community members, as well as current and future guest experts like Ann Handley, Amy Vernon, Kim Wells, Jill Foster, Kathy Korman Frey, Mindy Littman Holland, and Clovia Hamilton.
- Update on the Web.com Small Business Forum tour with SCORE and more (Okay I’m done rhyming.)
- A featured article from another sister site, Grow Smart Business on using LinkedIn’s new features
- A couple of infographics
- Upcoming national and local business and women in business events
You’ll want to bookmark this page and come back each week for more updates – count on periodic reminders from us.
In the meantime would love to hear what you’re reading that we may have missed, or your favorite articles throughout the rest of the month. Using the free tools at List.ly, you can contribute what you’ve seen online that concerns Women in Business this month. Entries will be moderated on an on-going basis as this is supposed to be a “what we’re reading” list, rather than just an excuse to promote your own site.
The cut-off for April contributions is the last day of the month.
Image courtesy of Flickr user Quinn Dombrowski