Our topic this time around will be “How Your Business Can Take Advantage of the Visual Marketing Revolution“.
You may remember that we’ve had her as a guest expert on the Twitter chat before – quoting from the last time we announced Stephanie Diamond’s arrival, here’s a bit about her:
Many people can claim to be marketing mavens but Stephanie Diamond can back it up with both real world experience and hands-on knowledge. Founder of Digital Works Inc., she was also once the Marketing Director at America Online (AOL).
The most referenced citation of her marketing knowledge that I came across was this: when she joined AOL, they had 1 million subscribers, and by the time she left they had 36 million.
At our last meeting, Stephanie talked to us about “How to Be an Effective Digital Storyteller“. If you’re familiar with Twitter but have never been to a chat before, reading that transcript could give you an idea.
More About Stephanie Diamond
Stephanie’s home on the web is Marketing Message Mindset, where you can find an instant webinar to help you hit the ground running in your marketing mission. You can follow her posts at the Marketing Message Blog as well. And then there’s the Stephanie Diamond Amazon author page.
An excerpt from her latest book, The Visual Marketing Revolution: 26 Rules to Help Social Media Marketers Connect the Dots, is below.
(Spoiler Alert: there will be a giveaway of this book at the chat. Hint: Being there early will be required for one of our winners.)
Attend the Next Women Grow Business Twitter Chat
Every second Monday of the month at noon, the Women Grow Business community has a Twitter chat. We usually have a guest expert, announced on our blog prior to the chat. You can subscribe to our blog, our Facebook or Twitter page, to get the announcement of our next guest delivered to you.
To be reminded when the chat is approaching, you can also sign up for free on our Eventbrite page.
How do you follow The #WgBiz Twitter chats?
- Log into Twitter, Tweetdeck, Tweetchat, or any other Twitter tool that lets you isolate a hashtag.
- Follow our Twitter hashtag #wgbiz.
- Arrive as early as 11:45 a.m. to introduce yourself, send us a link to your site, and share your latest project, as well as to meet the other chatters. The regular chat starts promptly at noon.
- Make sure you’re following the host, in this case me (@wgbiz is the official channel, while @Tinu is my personal handle), and featured guest(s) like this month’s Stephanie Diamond(@DiamondSF). This way, you can easily follow the conversation, send questions during the chat, or follow up later.
- Have fun! Our free twitter chats are meant to be educational, sure, but also lighter fare than a teleconference or webinar. Meet people.