Today at noon, we’re privileged to have Allen Mireles lending us her wisdom on the topic of LinkedIn, during our monthly Twitter chat, which happens at Noon Eastern/New York time on the second Monday of each month.
In today’s chat we’ll be zeroing in on How to Effectively Use LinkedIn for Business. More about our guest expert in a moment.
First, a few details about our chat.
How do you follow Our Monthly Tweetchats?
- Log into Twitter, Tweetchat, Tweetgrid, or any other Twitter tool that lets you isolate a hashtag.
- Follow our Twitter hashtag #wgbiz. (In Twitter you can use the search at the top of the screen, in Tweetchat or Tweetgrid, once you’re logged in, you’ll see an area for you to enter the hashtag at the top of the screen.)
- Arrive as early as 11:45 a.m. to introduce yourself, send us a link to your site, and share what your company does, as well as to meet the other chatters.
- Make sure you’re following the host, in this case me (@wbgiz is the official channel, @Tinu is my personal handle), and featured guest(s) if any, in this case Allen Mireles (@AllenMireles), so you can send questions or follow up with them later.
- Have fun. Twitter chats are meant to be informative, sure, but also lighter than a teleconference or webinar.
More About Allen
Why did we go out of our way to ask (okay, beg!) Allen to join us?
Because she knows her stuff.
We make a point not to go down the social media street too often, because there are so many other blogs out there doing it. But when you get the chance to bring your audience specialized knowledge on a social network with such a business-specific use like LinkedIn, well, who could pass that up?
Allen Mireles is a social media marketing and public relations strategist, trainer and public speaker. She combines more than 20 years of experience in traditional marketing and public relations with social media expertise, practicality, and humor to help her clients understand how to use social media tools and marketing and public relations strategy to meet business objectives.
Mireles is principal of Allen Mireles Social Media Marketing and Public Relations, a consultancy based outside of Toledo, Ohio, and founded in 1993 as Allen Mireles Marketing Communications. The firm has a diverse international client base in healthcare IT, manufacturing, and education.
See you at the chat! (As always feel free to leave a comment to leave a question for Allen, or if you’d like a 15 minute warning for the chat.)