Check out this week’s Friday Roundup for tips and ideas to help grow your business.
- Hosting a Twitter chat is a great way to raise awareness of your business. Read Monika Jansen’s How to Host a Twitter Chat to get the scoop on how.
- Marketing to businesspeople where they work can tap into significant word-of-mouth. Rieva Lesonsky explains how in Using the Workplace Water Cooler to Sell Your Products and Services.
- The final ruling on health insurance reform is still shaking out, but Karen Axelton examines the possible outcomes in How Will Small Businesses Handle Health Insurance Reform?
- Are you taking full advantage of Google+? Not if you’re not using Hangouts On Air. Monika Jansen shares the skinny in the Guide to Using Google+ Hangouts On Air.
- Employees crave 401(k) plans as a workplace benefit. Think you can’t afford to offer one? Think again–and check out Maria Valdez Haubrich’s How to Offer Your Employees a 401(k) Plan.
- Facebook is evolving all the time, but are you keeping up? Check out Monika Jansen’s Tips to Help You Get Even More Out of Your Facebook Page.
- Google and Facebook have both made recent changes to their ad formats that are good news for small businesses. Learn more in Rieva Lesonsky’s post, Mobile Advertising Just Got Easier for Small Businesses.
- Video is rising fast as a marketing method for small businesses. Learn how the growth of tablets is affecting video marketing in Rieva Lesonsky’s How to Use Video to Market to Tablet Users.