Check out this week’s Friday Roundup for tips and ideas to help grow your business.
- Local search is becoming vital to small business success, but have recent changes to Google affected your marketing results from local search? Read Rieva Lesonsky’s What Factors Influence Local Search Results? to find out.
- Then read Monika Jansen’s 7 New Tips for Your Location-Based Marketing Strategy to delve deeper into how to boost your local search results.
- Will the JOBS Act’s crowdfunding provisions make it easier for you to raise capital? Find out in Karen Axelton’s post, What the JOBS Act’s Crowdfunding Provision Means for Your Small Business.
- Landing new customers isn’t the only way to grow your business. Read Monika Jansen’s Want to Increase Sales? Target Your Current Customers to learn an easier way.
- There are two secrets that help small businesses win federal contracting opportunities. Learn what they are in Maria Valdez Haubrich’s post, What Helps Small Businesses Win Federal Contracts?
- Getting a grip on social media marketing can be confusing. Check out Monika Jansen’s post on The Guide to Social Media Software and try her suggested tools for simplifying matters.
- Your restaurant may be serving the latest dishes, but that won’t help if your marketing is stuck in the 1950s. Get ideas for modernizing your marketing methods in Rieva Lesonsky’s post How to Market Your Restaurant Online.
- Speaking of marketing online, learn how to use inbound links to build your website traffic in Monika Jansen’s 5 Ways to Build Social Links.
- Tablets are getting more popular by the minute. How can your company profit from their growth? Read Rieva Lesonsky’s post How Tablets’ Popularity Creates Opportunity for Small Business to find out.