Consumers today are in love with their smartphones and tablets, relying on these convenient mobile devices to do everything from surf the Web to shop for products and more. In this new ebook, we’ll show you how consumers are using their mobile devices, and the mobile marketing strategies that will enable you to reach them where they live—on mobile.
First, you’ll learn what customers are using their mobile devices for, and which demographic groups are most devoted to mobile. We’ll also show you how mobile use is changing the way customers shop, research and buy products and services. You’ll find out what tactics smart retailers are using to get customers’ attention wherever they are.
To most effectively target mobile users, we’ll tell you what days and times people are most likely to visit your website on a mobile device. You’ll also learn about second-screening—a hot new consumer trend that opens up opportunity for your business.
Read this ebook and then get moving to put these mobile marketing tactics to use.
- Are Your Customers Using Mobile to Go Online? Survey Says Yes
- How Are Your Customers Using Their Mobile Devices?
- How Mobile Is Changing The Retail Path To Purchase
- The Most Popular Days and Times for Mobile Website Visits
- How Mobile Affects Holiday Retail Sales
- Hot Mobile Market: Young Men
- How Restaurants Can Use Social and Mobile to Boost Sales
- How Second-Screening Affects Your Marketing