As 2010 draws to a close, we thought it would be fun to take a look at a few of the posts that, over the last two years of this blog community’s life, have made an impact.
Last week, we looked at some of the posts that have made a special impact on the contributors to this blog.
Today, we take a look at the 10 posts that have received the most attention in terms of views or, as Google Analytics calls it, “top content.”
1. A Pre-Launch Checklist For Your Small Business (Jen Consalvo).
5. A Business Owner Researches Financial Options to Expand (Tinu Abayomi-Paul).
6. Think Less, Experiment More: 5 Lessons from an Entrepreneur (and Former Engineer at Google, Apple, and Microsoft) (guest post by Gayle Laakmann).
8. 3 Qualities Women Entrepreneurs Need to Succeed in a Man’s World (guest post by Brenda Harris).
9. The Business of Good Negotiation Skills: It’s Relationships (Not Money) That’s at Stake (guest post by Katie Kemple).
10. Fear Not Failure (or this economy): MBA Lessons from the Emerging Entrepreneur (guest post by Alexis Rodich).
While I think pretty much every post on this blog is terrific, it’s nice to take a walk down memory lane sometimes, and know that we can still learn from posts that were written last year, as quite a few of these were.
I wonder what 2011 will have in store for us?
Happy New Year, everyone.
Image: Frank Tellez via Flickr, Creative Commons
Women Grow Business editor Shonali Burke is the award-winning principal of Shonali Burke Consulting, which specializes in “integrated communication to the nth degree.” In other words, she turns your communication conundrums into community cool. Featured on BNET as The Startup Storyteller, she also publishes Waxing UnLyrical under the watchful eyes of Chuck, Suzy Q. and Lola, her three rescue dogs. Her long-suffering husband has accepted that Shonali can most often be found on Twitter.