Follow Us:
Liveblogging the 2012 #ChangeChampion Awards
20 September 2012

Tonight I’m at the AFL-CIO in Washington, DC, covering the 2012 Change Champion Awards. I’ll have a Liveblog of the event, which will publish here in a separate post after the event is over.

I am also live tweeting under the #ChangeChampion hashtag. If you’re at the event and want me to include something not on Twitter, reply below.

And of course I’ll be popping in info as I discover it on Twitter.

More About the Change Champion Awards, from their website:

The Community Change Champion Awards are presented at our signature annual event to individuals and organizations who are our heroes in the social justice movement. Since 2005, we have honored leaders from diverse fields who dedicate themselves to changing the conditions that create poverty and inequity, and who work to build power in low-income communities and communities of color. This event is co-sponsored by the Center for Community Change and Campaign for Community Change.

I’ve already had the chance to meet two of the honorees, Paulette Meyers and Sonja Sohn. Keep your eyes on the liveblog and hashtag for event pictures, video and comments.

20120920-191126.jpg

Join the Small Business Forum Community
    The Small Business Forum is a place where small business owners can learn, ask questions, and share advice on how to succeed online