Time for another Women in Business community discussion.
Did you make New Year’s Resolutions? Have you taken the change on the calendar as inspiration for change in your life? Or do you have a goal in mind that you were already striving for, New Year’s or no?
Tomorrow, at noon Eastern, 9 am Pacific, we’re going to be discussing our business goals, and how we can join together as a community to help each other succeed. I’ll also be announcing some changes to all our Women Grow Business communities that will begin to go into effect by the end of the month.
Hope you’ll join us!
Attend the Next Women Grow Business Chat, Live
Every second Monday of the month at noon, the Women Grow Business community has a Twitter chat. We usually have a guest expert, announced on our blog prior to the chat. You can subscribe to our blog, our Facebook or Twitter page using the links in the upper right corner of the page, to get the announcement of our next guest delivered to you.
To be reminded when the chat is approaching, you can also sign up for free on our Eventbrite page.
How do you follow The #WgBiz Twitter chats?
- Log into Twitter, Tweetchat, Tweetgrid, Tweetdeck, or any other Twitter tool that lets you isolate a hashtag.
- Follow our Twitter hashtag #wgbiz. (In Twitter you can use the search at the top of the screen, in Tweetchat or Tweetgrid, once you’re logged in, you’ll see an area for you to enter the hashtag at the top of the screen. In Tweetdeck, you can create a column that searches for that hashtag)
- Arrive as early as 11:45 a.m. to introduce yourself, send us a link to your site, and share your latest project, as well as to meet the other chatters.
- Make sure you’re following the host, in this case me (@wgbiz is the official channel, while @Tinu is my personal handle), and then featured guest(s) (not having one this month = it’s a group discussion starring YOU). This way, you can easily follow the conversation, send questions during the chat, or follow up later.
- Have fun! Our free twitter chats are meant to be educational, sure, but also lighter fare than a teleconference or webinar.