It’s almost time for our monthly Women in Business Twitter chat! We may have to add another chat to the schedule just to keep up with your demand for guests – thank you all so much for your continued participation.
This month, we’re pleased to announced that we will once again enjoy the privilege of having business strategy expert Tara Rethore join us. The chat will take place on Twitter as usual, at Noon Eastern on Monday November 11, 2013.
Need help figuring out how to use Twitter to follow along with the interview? Instructions follow in a moment. First let me give you a little background on Tara.
More About Tara
As previously mentioned, Tara has graced us with her presence in the Women Grow Business community before, and is a frequent contributor as well. Her last chat with us on business strategy took place in November also.
Tara is the President of M. Beacon Enterprises, where she works with mid-sized business leaders on solving complex problems. Though focus is on middle sized operations, but the knowledge she has to share is not lost on the small business owner, nor senior executives at companies of varying sizes.
You can learn more about her in last year’s chat announcement, where we wrote up an extended bio on Tara.
Need to bone up on business strategy before the chat? Tara contributions to the site will get you started:
- A three part interview with Tara Rethore conducted earlier this year
- The transcript of the previous Women Grow Business chat with Tara on business strategy
- 5 Strategy Lessons from CEOs
- The Power of Stretch in Executing Strategy
- Making Strategy Real – Tips for CEOs by Tara Rethore
Attend the Next Women Grow Business Twitter Chat
Every second Monday of the month at noon, the Women Grow Business community has a Twitter chat. We usually have a guest expert, announced on our blog prior to the chat. You can subscribe to our blog, our Facebook or Twitter page, to get the announcement of our next guest delivered to you.
To be reminded when the chat is approaching, you can also sign up for free on our Eventbrite page.
How do you follow The #WgBiz Twitter chats?
- Log into Twitter, Tweetdeck, Tweetchat, or any other Twitter tool that lets you isolate a hashtag.
- Follow our Twitter hashtag #wgbiz.
- Arrive as early as 11:45 a.m. to introduce yourself, send us a link to your site, and share your latest project, as well as to meet the other chatters. The regular chat starts promptly at noon.
- Make sure you’re following the host, in this case me (@wgbiz is the official channel, while @Tinu is my personal handle), and featured guest(s) like this month’s Tara Rethore (@TRethore). This way, you can easily follow the conversation, send questions during the chat, or follow up later.
- Have fun! Our free twitter chats are meant to be educational, sure, but also lighter fare than a teleconference or webinar. Meet people.