Check out this week’s Friday Roundup for tips and ideas to help grow your business.
- It’s not too late to make those last-minute Father’s Day sales. Father’s Day is Sunday–read Rieva Lesonsky’s post today to get smart ideas for what consumers want.
- Is Facebook on the way out? Don’t believe the (negative) hype after the social media giant’s IPO. Monika Jansen shares why Facebook still matters to small business, and will continue to do so.
- No, it’s not impossible to get a small business loan. Read Maria Valdez Haubrich‘s post to discover a new ranking of small business friendly banks that can help.
- Infographics are all the rage, and can put your small business on the map. Before you create an infographic, read Monika Jansen‘s 6 things you need to know about infographics.
- Are you experimenting with mobile marketing for your small business? Find out what other businesses are doing and why mobile marketing matters in Rieva Lesonsky‘s post on mobile marketing benefits and trends.
- Are you hiring employees for your small business, or holding back? See what other small business owners are doing in Karen Axelton‘s post on small business hiring trends.
- If you aren’t hiring, you’d better be rewarding the employees you do have. But how? Rieva Lesonsky shares tips for rewarding employees the right way.
- What is closed-loop marketing, and how can it improve your small business’s sales? Read Part 1 of Monika Jansen‘s series on closed-loop marketing to find out.