Every second Monday of the month, Web.com’s Women Grow Business community has a Twitter chat, focusing on women in business and small business tips for all. This past Monday we welcomed business strategy expert Tara Rethore back to join us for the second year in a row.
During Tara’s return, she answered our questions and audience questions about business strategy. When we asked her “How does strategy refresh help move the business forward?” she answered:
— Tara Rethore (@TRethore) November 11, 2013
Download the Women Grow Business Twitter Chat- Business Strategy Edition
We had another record-breaking chat this week. We weren’t one of the top trends on Twitter as we were last month for a few minutes, but we were still in the top 5 for that three hour period.
We really appreciate your participation – don’t forget to double-check the transcript to make sure you have followed all your new acquaintances. And remember that if you ever aren’t able to participate, we find that saving the date in advance on your schedule helps. It’s always the second Monday of the month (at least until we add another session! Stay tuned between now and 2014!) Our next one is December 9, 2013. Our guest will be announced in this column so be sure and subscribe.
In the meantime, explore the archive of tweets and get to know other people in the Web.com community by following people you bantered with during the chat.
You can find a link to the archived transcript here, where you can view it online.
Attend the Next Women Grow Business Twitter Chat
Every second Monday of the month at noon, the Women Grow Business community has a Twitter chat. We usually have a guest expert, announced on our blog prior to the chat. You can subscribe to our column, our Facebook or Twitter page, to get the announcement of our next guest delivered to you.
To be reminded when the chat is approaching, sign up for free on our Eventbrite page. Or, stay tuned to the blog for the announcement we typically make the week prior to the chat.
How do you follow The #WgBiz Twitter chats?
- Log into Twitter, Tweetdeck, Tweetchat, or any other Twitter tool that lets you isolate a hashtag.
- Follow our Twitter hashtag #wgbiz.
- Arrive as early as 11:45 a.m. to introduce yourself, send us a link to your site, and share your latest project, as well as to meet the other chatters. The official chat starts promptly at noon, and lasts about an hour.
- Make sure you’re following the host, in this case me (@wgbiz is the official channel, while @Tinu is my personal handle), and any featured guest expert(s) This way, you can easily follow the conversation, send questions during the chat, or follow up later.
- Have fun! :) Our free twitter chats are meant to be educational, sure, but also lighter fare than a teleconference or webinar.