We’ll be discussing the findings from our 2013 State of Women-Owned Businesses Survey, which Web.com conducted in partnership with NAWBO, the National Association of Women Business Owners.
You’ll get a firsthand look at the survey findings, such as why our respondents started their own businesses, the challenges they face in their day-to-day operations, and the factors that affect their bottom line.
Plus, you’ll get the opportunity to direct questions to our two guest tweeters—seasoned executives at Web.com and NAWBO:
- Roseann Duran: Executive Vice President and Chief People Officer at Web.com. Roseann will be tweeting via @webdotcom.
- Diane L. Tomb: President and CEO of the National Association of Women Business Owners. Diane will be tweeting via @NAWBONational.
Who’ll be moderating the chat to keep it running smoothly?
- Tinu Abayomi-Paul: Editor of the Women Grow Business community. Tinu will be tweeting via @wgbiz and @Tinu.
When’s the chat happening on Twitter, and what’s the hashtag?
- Date: Monday, February 11
- Time: 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. ET
- Hashtag: #wgbiz
So . . . mark your Twitter calendars for the #wgbiz chat on Monday! We look forward to tweeting with you at noon ET!