Follow Us:
Web.com Kicks Off the 2013 Small Business Forums in Lafayette, LA, on March 21

Web.com Small Business ForumIf you’re looking to create or fine-tune your online marketing strategy, we’ve got just the event for you: the Web.com Small Business Forum.

Starting on March 21 in Lafayette, Louisiana, and continuing throughout 2013 in more than two dozen cities across the United States, Web.com—in partnership with the Web.com Tour and SCORE—will be sharing online marketing tips with small business owners in a series of free, interactive forums.

As David Brown, our CEO at Web.com, notes:

“Small businesses have so many competing demands on their time and energy, and we know the added need to successfully market their business online can seem daunting. Our mission at Web.com is to share our expertise with small businesses so that they understand the essential elements of a successful online marketing presence and can move forward with confidence.”

The morning forums will help SMBs integrate their website, SEO, social media, eCommerce, and mobile activities to generate leads and grow their business. The topics include:

• What are the most important elements of a great website?
  • What’s the best way to increase traffic to my website?
  • How do I know if my website is working for my business?
  • How do I market successfully on Google, Facebook, and Twitter?

As a bonus at the Lafayette forum, each attendee receives 2 complimentary tickets to the Chitimacha Louisiana Open, the March 21–24 event on the Web.com Tour.

Plus, Joey Durel, Lafayette’s City-Parish President, will be the opening speaker at the forum.

Ready to join the crowd in Lafayette? Register for the free forum on March 21!

If you know small business owners who might benefit from attending this forum, please share the info with them. Thank you!

Join the Small Business Forum Community
    The Small Business Forum is a place where small business owners can learn, ask questions, and share advice on how to succeed online