We’re picking up steam in April as the Web.com Small Business Forum travels to Texas, Georgia, and Louisiana:
- Midland, Texas, on Thursday, April 11*
- Valdosta, Georgia, on Thursday, April 25*
- New Orleans, Louisiana, on Friday, April 26**
So if you’re in those areas on those dates, we’d love to have you join the Web.com and SCORE teams as we share our knowledge about online marketing to help small business owners maximize their Internet presence and grow their business.
Andrew Gorrin, SVP of Marketing at Web.com and the featured presenter at the Midland forum, notes:
“We think our pointers can make a real difference in small business success, and we look forward to taking the mystery out of creating a successful online experience.”
Web.com hosts the Small Business Forum in conjunction with SCORE, a nationwide source of free and confidential small business advice. SCORE’s CEO W. Kenneth Yancey Jr. emphasizes:
“Small businesses are the engine of our economy, and both SCORE and Web.com are excited about this opportunity to reach more small businesses and help them succeed.”
The free forums are designed to help SMBs integrate their website, SEO, social media, eCommerce, and mobile activities to generate leads and grow their business. The presentation covers key details about the following topics:
- What are the most important elements of a great website?
- What’s the best way to increase traffic to my website?
- How do I know if my website is working for my business?
- How do I market successfully on Google, Facebook, and Twitter?
So if you’re ready to boost your online success, it’s time to join the crowds in April!
Register now for the free forums in April:
- Midland, TX, on Thursday, April 11* . . . Keynote Speaker: Jeff Sparks, Midland Councilman
- Valdosta, GA, on Thursday, April 25* . . . Keynote Speaker: John Gayle, Mayor of Valdosta
- New Orleans, LA, on Friday, April 26** . . . Keynote Speaker: Michael Hecht, President & CEO of Greater New Orleans, Inc.
*As a bonus for the Midland and Valdosta forums, each attendee receives 2 free tickets to the local Web.com Tour event: the WNB Golf Classic and the South Georgia Classic, respectively.
**As a bonus for the New Orleans forum, the first 500 attendees receive tickets to the Zurich Classic for $10 each.
If you know small business owners who might benefit from attending the forums, please share the registration links with them. Thanks for spreading the word!