As with every second Monday of the month, it’s time for our monthly Women In Business Twitter chat, brought to you by the Women Grow Business community here at Web.com.
Now in its fourth year in business — Pivot Point Communications is a boutique creative communications firm located in Washington DC. Pivot Point specializes in integrating new media into traditional marketing and public relations campaigns. As the founder of Pivot Point Communications she specializes in branding, media relations, new media, marketing communications, planning, and promotions.
If you’ve been trying to get more exposure for your business through public relations, Vanessa will be able to give you some pointers that will help you leverage the relatively new world of digital PR for even better results. We’ll also have an interview about Vanessa up tomorrow.
Attend Today’s Women Grow Business Chat, Live
Every second Monday of the month at noon, the Women Grow Business community has a Twitter chat. We usually have a guest expert, announced on our blog prior to the chat.
To be reminded when the chat is approaching, you can sign up for free on our Eventbrite page.
How do you follow The #WgBiz Twitter chats?
- Log into Twitter, oneQube SmartStream, Tweetdeck, Tweetchat, Tweetgrid, or any other Twitter tool that lets you isolate a hashtag.
- Follow our Twitter hashtag #wgbiz.(In Twitter you can use the search at the top of the screen, in Tweetchat or Tweetgrid, once you’re logged in, you’ll see an area for you to enter the hashtag at the top of the screen. In Tweetdeck, you can create a column that searches for that hashtag)
- Arrive as early as 11:45 a.m. to introduce yourself, send us a link to your site, and share your latest project, as well as to meet the other chatters. The chat officially starts at Noon Eastern.
- Make sure you’re following the host, in this case me (@wgbiz is the official channel, while @Tinu is my personal handle), and then featured guest(s) (not sure if our guests this month are tweeting from personal or business accounts, so stay tuned to this week’s updates). This way, you can easily follow the conversation, send questions during the chat, or follow up later.
- Have fun! 🙂 Our free twitter chats are meant to be educational, sure, but also lighter fare than a teleconference or webinar. So talk to other people in the chat, and contribute your own answers to the chat questions after the guest expert answers.