Limited to just eight speakers and 120 registrants, this groundbreaking conference features the media technologies most likely to impact business and marketers in the immediate future, and will give attendees an opportunity to get up close and personal with those leading the space.
- TechCocktail co-founder and DC’s own Jen Consalvo;
- Founder & CEO of Triberr, Dino Dogan;
- the creator of Google’s Webmaster Central and author of Marketing in the age of Google, Vanessa Fox (keynote speaker!);
- Audiocafe.com founder, host of TechCrunch’s “Keen On,” author and CNN columnist, Andrew Keen (another keynote speaker!);
- author of microMARKETING, Greg Verdino;
- author and founder of the full-service mobile agency, savvy apps, Ken Yarmosh.
You’ll also hear from DC’s own Geoff Livingston, author, marketing strategist and co-founder of xPotomac; the Beekeeper Group’s Shana Glickfield, who will serve as MC; and Shonali Burke, principal of Shonali Burke Consulting, Inc., and the most recent beloved Women Grow Business editors, prior to yours truly.
Tickets are limited, so register for the event as soon as you’re able.
But before you do, get this…
Because Shonali, Geoff and Shana rock so hard, if you use the code WGB, you can get 50% off the business and vendor rates when you register (regularly $195 – $295).
There IS a catch – we can’t give them to everyone. There’s a fixed percentage of tickets that are available at this discount, and when they’re gone, I have no other strings to pull. Your best bet is to register ASAP.
As it says above, there are only 120 people registered – if you go have a look at the Eventbrite page, a quick count will tell you how fast tickets are selling out. So I am Not kidding around when I say you should register now. Last time I’ll mention it but don’t say I didn’t warn you.
Should you decide to attend, please let me know in the comments so I can get you in the WGB group photos. And stay tuned to the news page on the xPotomac site for updates.